Thursday, August 6, 2009

Circus Time

Hannah and Haley turned 7 last week. The girls and I got to go to the Greatest Show on Earth. I can't believe how old they are getting. We had a really good time with our friends. There was so much going on at one time that it was hard to keep track of everything.
My favorites were the elephants and acrobats.



We will go again sometime and bring daddy and the boys.


4 comments:

  1. I have never ever been to the circus! I've always wanted to go! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say WOH! Those elephants are talented! I also have never been to the circus, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! at least that is what james would say. that looks like tons of fun. one day we'll have to do the circus. i have never been either.

    ReplyDelete